Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Boston Trip last weekend

A while back I could hardly get out and do anything physically, so I browsed online for photos... it was a way to explore since I physically couldn't. So, I'll contribute back to any others who may not be able to leave their home for various reasons.... a few photos I want to share with you...
I call this photo ode to Robert Frank


I've learned quite a bit this semester with the help of some amazing professors. Every semester is mind blowing... the ONE thing that has helped me the most so I could work through other classes was in the voice and diction class. I'll share more about that at a later date.


There were some dancers around the Quincy Market area... wow...

Mid-terms are finally over with! yay!!! and I have a little time off to get caught up with all the projects that are due before we get close to finals... yeah, don't let anyone convince you that a community college is easy vs. a four year... I'll pursue a graduate degree a little later. I need experience/exposure to the equipment that I will use later before entering a 4 year. That way it will be familiar area and easier to walk through.

Anywhooo... I was able to go to Boston this last weekend ... it was great... I was in great company with other students.








Here is someone who was posing as a statue... It's always fun to watch children watch others. She was great and interacted with onlookers from time to time....

I hope you will have a good day tomorrow.... find someone or some people to spend it with.



Peace to you

No comments: