Thursday, June 11, 2009

Upstate Bikers


I met this nice couple and asked them if I could take their photo... after taking their photo I headed to the car, looked back before getting ready to take off and noticed they had a camera out ready to take a photo with their point and shoot... my traveling partner suggested that I go back and get their contact info... (I forget to do that sometimes... eeeesh)... so I jumped back out and gestured with my hands and then asked if they wanted me to assist in helping them take a photo... the man said sure...

I asked if I could blog and add them to it and again they agreed... it's nice meeting people... it was a great spot with an amazing natural backdrop for a portrait... so why not!!!!

Here is Bob and Marie... people up a little further north enjoying Americade events.

Thanks much!

* please note that all photos I put online will be low resolution and does not hold a high print format quality... so if you print and they are pixelated... they are web versions.

No comments: