Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Movie - The King (no, not Elvis)

Movie I'd like to watch
Category: Religion and Philosophy

Here is a movie that I'd like to watch because it reminds me of some of the things that go on in the undercurrents of some "practices" of jaded and tainted faith that I've experienced through the hands of others and that I also watched happen to friends, family and "visitors"...

If I ever do get to watch it... I'll let ya know what is thought. So far it has markings of being marked on target of activities and thought process of some within certain places.

If anyone finds offense in the movie selection... sorry, but I shoot straight from the hip and need no help of a target finder to beam in on the object that pertains to wrongful undercurrents.

If you ever watched it or plan on it... feel free to share your "review", mini-review or just thought(s) no matter if you speak with elegance, plain chit chat tongue or whatever.

The King (2006)
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809273202/details

No comments: