Saturday, November 11, 2006

Music style - is it relevant


I try to avoid music with lyrics that sing about violence and turning into something of animalistic destructive natures. The music we listen to does effect our general well being... a friend of mine told me this a while back and I took it to heart and started expanding music selections.

Music can calm you, arouse your senses or make one into something that has hate for peace and serenity.

So honor is due to my friend (Jay) who I really didn't keep full contact with, yet he was very close, buisiness friendship that was balanced with the principals.

When at work... work, work with a little happy mood that keeps the mind "moving' with happiness" and there is a good ground basis for happy environmental atmospheres/attitudes. I don't put the music loud though... barely loud enough to enhance the senses yet not loud enough to shut off the "work" element.



Peace, health and happiness...
Cheri B

No comments: