Friday, June 05, 2009

Spring 2009

Spring is here, I've completed another semester and will continue in the Fall working on a second associates degree. When all is done I'll have two degrees, an AAS in Communication and Media Arts and an AAS in Radio and Television Broadcasting.

I do work at a seasonal job and that job is finished for the spring and we won't have work again until September... so I'm looking for a flexible full time for now that could be a flexible part time job later, because I'll be a full time student again in the fall.

What's great is living in an area near multiple colleges who are accustomed to hiring part time college students.... the unfortunate thing now is the slow economy and high rate of unemployment that has hit 9.4% this past May and seems to be at a steady pace of lack of jobs which means companies are closing, lay offs, etc.

Good thing are the field(s) I love working in.... photography, video and voice.

I've taken photos of people in passing and asked their permission to blog and post their photos, they agreed so that's what I'll start doing... blogging about the nice people I've met ... life is good, it's amazing and I'm fully engaged in enjoying all it has to offer!
BTW, here is a still setting that I took in the art department at school... a setting that students draw or paint.... I love the colors and the way the light plays through it all.

Enjoy!

Peace to you all...

No comments: