Thursday, September 22, 2011

A full and busy weekend

Wow, last weekend came and went so quickly with lots of exciting things going on.
It started out by going to an art opening. A very dear friend, my best friend, has some of his work in that show. I have other friends who have their work in the show too and the art director is retiring after this show. So, lots of well wishes, support and community activity happening that I just could not miss.
The next day, Saturday started out early morning until early afternoon doing photo coverage at college for their 50th Anniversary and first Homecoming. It was great! There was live music, vendors, tethered hot air balloon rides, contemporary and vintage air play fly-by's and a Tour D'Education bike rally. My body was a bit achey with the colder weather, so my game wasn't that sharp. Eh, but I got to go up in the hot air balloon.




Later in the evening I went to watch live music and get photos for the Lake George Arts Project's Weekend Jazz.

The next day was spent at Vantage Art Gallery in Glens Falls and then I ended the evening with more photo coverage for LGA's Jazz Weekend.


I'm a little achey still and enjoy being a photographer. I'm out and about... get some exercise that's not too harsh on my body. Photo yoga! It works. :)

So, things are starting to move right along... more stuff to come later.
For now, this chicka is tired... and I have lots to do tomorrow prepping around here with house guest(s) coming over this weekend and me being out on photo shoots.

No comments: